About the Friends
Good Friends Make Great Libraries!
The Friends of the Milton Public Library:
- Support over 500 programs annually for children, teens, and adults, with almost 10,000 participants.
- Fund the Museum Pass progam, offering discounted admission to 15 museums, parks, and zoos.
- Manage the Friends Book Shop, selling gently used books, open 3 days each week.
- Manage the Library Cafe, with healthy snacks and free Wi-Fi.
- And, they even make sure the fish in the Children’s Room Fish Tank stay healthy!
Established in 1991, the Friends of the Milton Public Library is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, which means you can support the great programming you and your family enjoy, and also take a tax deduction.
Benefits of being a Friend
- Advance notice of popular programs and workshops
- Coupons for free books at the Friends Book Shop
- Knowing you are supporting the Library programs you and your family enjoy, which are not provided by the Town’s Library budget!